WebCT at NOVA???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharm.d.?

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, Nova's P1...
on the class of 2010 orientation check list, at the end , it says "classes will befin on Monday, August 14..please complete the following...."

1. web register for classes
2. complete the WebCT tutorial and quiz online (www.nova.edu/webct/)
3. complete the HIPPA online.

anyone did this yet?? for #2, we just need to go through the tutorial/virtual list, right???? for HIPPA, i don't see it anywhere....
see you guys at orientation ....School will start soon, i still want to relax more..... :)

Members don't see this ad.

futurepharm.d.? said:
hey guys, Nova's P1...
on the class of 2010 orientation check list, at the end , it says "classes will befin on Monday, August 14..please complete the following...."

1. web register for classes
2. complete the WebCT tutorial and quiz online (www.nova.edu/webct/)
3. complete the HIPPA online.

anyone did this yet?? for #2, we just need to go through the tutorial/virtual list, right???? for HIPPA, i don't see it anywhere....
see you guys at orientation ....School will start soon, i still want to relax more..... :)

No, I haven't done anything with that yet because I don't exactly know what we are supposed to do. I logged into WebCT but still didn't get very far. I'm sure they will tell us at orientation. See ya soon...