Webpath images - which ones?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rocketbooster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep reading that everyone looks at Webpath a few days before their test...are ppl just doing this for neuroanatomy or what? What are the sets of images that ppl are looking at the day or two before their test? Neuroanatomy? Neuroanatomy + general anatomy + Radiology? Anything else?

Members don't see this ad.

I keep reading that everyone looks at Webpath a few days before their test...are ppl just doing this for neuroanatomy or what? What are the sets of images that ppl are looking at the day or two before their test? Neuroanatomy? Neuroanatomy + general anatomy + Radiology? Anything else?

I am looking at all the General and Systemic images. The images are nice because they review some path plus they (the pathology images) link to lab images too so you get to review some xrays/CTs, etc. It also serves as a nice review of Histo because there is typically a histo tutorial at the start of each section. I don't read all the stuff in the tutorial, only for stuff I am weak on.

I am still debating whether to review some of the other stuff as I feel like it is better covered elsewhere.