WebPath

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twesting2173

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Earlier in the year, the Univ of Utah link to Webpath 6 was accessible wo\ a password. I believe it gave you access to what Webpath 6 would have been had you purchased that CD. That said, there were probably 2x the questions that the online webpath has. The new questions were mostly the same format & very useful. However since I'm taking Step 1 in 4 weeks, the 4-6 weeks shipping on WP 10 will likely prevent my buying it.

yes, yes...that is much too long for me to wait also. i wonder if anyone out there has a used copy i coudl buy? im also gunna email them and see if i can pay extra to get a copy rushed ot me.

do poeple think the online version is good enough, or shoudl we opt for the version 10 that is available.

thanks everyone

A quick scan of e-bay reveals I cannot find it there. Keep me posted on what happens w\ the e-mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
My personal opinion (from taking Step I back in 1998--oy, I've dated myself) was that the website alone was enough. Of course, I liked pathology, and paid attention to the classes when I was taking them during my basic science years, but when it came to studying for the boards, I leaned VERY heavily on this website--I had great Step I scores, and my pathology ranking was off the chart. I definitely reviewed all the images, and did the tutorials and exams they had available. I've taught medical students during my pathology residency, and recommended the site strongly. The feedback I got was that the website alone was quite sufficient.

great...thanks for the feedback anna. i will for sure tell you what happens with the email i send.

best to all.

Anna Plastic said:
My personal opinion (from taking Step I back in 1998--oy, I've dated myself) was that the website alone was enough. Of course, I liked pathology, and paid attention to the classes when I was taking them during my basic science years, but when it came to studying for the boards, I leaned VERY heavily on this website--I had great Step I scores, and my pathology ranking was off the chart. I definitely reviewed all the images, and did the tutorials and exams they had available. I've taught medical students during my pathology residency, and recommended the site strongly. The feedback I got was that the website alone was quite sufficient.