Webpath

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atomic1000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
this question has been asked before, but was not answered, so i will try it again. the sdn giants are all on vacation this year/this time of the year, it seems. but if anyone who did really well is willing to answer, it would be awesome.

questions: what do you think of WEBPATH (free internet source). do you recommend doing it? i found that a lot of questions on webpath are geared toward classwork and do not represent the commonly tested material (commmonly tested by other q banks). so what do you guys say?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd say just do, its free and a good quick review of any pathology section (though a bit easy and the explanations are very short and sweet). I think I read somewhere on the forum that the guy who made the site is also involved with making questions for the boards, I haven't taken the beast yet but am currently working on ways to destroy it, good luck to you too!

I used it and liked it. If I remember correctly the author is the same as the guy who wrote the Robbins Review questions, and is on the USMLE committee that writes path questions for Step I.

These questions would not be my top priority, but if you're low on cash and/or have used up USMLEWorld, QBank, QBook, and Robbins Review, go for it. If you're in your pathology course now, it would be a great idea to use it to prepare for exams.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys sorry to sound like a total n00b, but is webpath the page written by University of Utah w/ some really cheesy graphics? I just googled webpath and that's the first thing that came up.