webprep opinions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjmack

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,

I have about five weeks to study (I don't have a hard date yet...it's a long story PM me if you really care) and I was wondering how people work webprep into their study schedule. I am trying to use First Aid, Qbank, webprep, and some other various HY or BRS where needed. I don't know many people who have used webprep so I was wondering if I could get your advice on how you used it. whether or not you thought it was helpful? and any areas that are especially good or bad. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I used WebPrep early(months before my test) in my test prep before I really started going through Qbank, First Aid, etc. It's a pretty good resouce but it is VERY time-consuming. Sometimes it feels like it's going in slow motion. I thought biochem was the best and I would definitely do that. Also behavioral was helpful for me.

I used WebPrep early(months before my test) in my test prep before I really started going through Qbank, First Aid, etc. It's a pretty good resouce but it is VERY time-consuming. Sometimes it feels like it's going in slow motion. I thought biochem was the best and I would definitely do that. Also behavioral was helpful for me.
thanks. I was using it for some of the metabolism hardcore biochem stuff yesterday. I thought it was a little slow, but helpful since I placed out of it in med school and don't remember any of it. I also knew there was a problem when the segment they have on PCR is 33min. I guess I'll just use it sparingly.

I'm planning on working through mine early throughout my second year path courses (at least the video lectures) and making some margin notes. I like it so far. The video lectures are about 153 hours (15 days of 8 hour lecture) in total which comes with quizzes.