webprep usefullness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DHMO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would the people who have listened to the Kaplan webprep audio files please comment on which topics/lectures were useful and which ones weren't? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

DHMO said:
Would the people who have listened to the Kaplan webprep audio files please comment on which topics/lectures were useful and which ones weren't? Thanks!

pathology, immunology, behavorial science and biochem are the best. Micro and pharm is good too, just not as good as the other ones. I havent heard anatomy or phys yet.

If I could only choose 2, listen to path and beh science for sure. they were pretty HY to help me on alot of school exams.

So far done pharm and anatomy both boring and almost put me to sleep while doing cardio but the information in those lectures seems very high yeild. That's was webprep is the highest of high yield.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they are approaching old now...by the time you need them, I think you might want to consider a new source for some stuff.

PS Why are you worrying about this stuff now? You should be celebrating your fleeting moments of freedom and lack of stress.

I CANNOT stand the guy's voice on the physio....he has this way of talking, almost like a condenscending sarcastic tone. To top it all off, he repeats the important points about 5 times, to the point that you just really want to throw something at him and yell "I GET IT!!!!" He really annoys me. On the other hand, I thought the immuno was great, and the pharm is a little boring, but definitely helpful.

I liked them at first, but they're REALLY superficial coverage. Biochem is really good, though.

Is Web Prep really necessary if we have plenty of books to read already? Do they explain things better than books do?

I have a lot of free time now so figure I'd find what are the best review materials for Step 1/Comlex so I can use them from the start of 1st year. This was suggested to me a few times.

mcandy said:
PS Why are you worrying about this stuff now? You should be celebrating your fleeting moments of freedom and lack of stress.