Website for residency applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leon S

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a 4th year at Einstein and I have created a website/resource for students applying for residency. The site is a database of student experiences regarding residency applications. Included in the site are individual responses from mainly 4th years at einstein regarding general advice, interviews, and off-campus electives (in the future, I hope to have other schools represented as well). I created the website this way because I firmly believe that not one person has all the right answers. In my opinion, applicants should benefit from the collective advice of as many people as possible. Originally, the site was meant only for einstein students, but I believe that opening it up to everyone will not only help out more people, it will also make the site much better.

The address is:
http://wernicke.aecom.yu.edu:8005/mentor/main.htm

Please check it out, and if you're a 4th year student, please take the time to contribute. I would also love feedback on how it can be improved.

Thanks,

Leon Su
AECOM Class of 2000

Members don't see this ad.