Website on MD/PhD

Started by Heyeon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Heyeon

Heyeon
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, am new to the forum so I dont know if this has been posted earlier but I found this website tht I found helpful

MD/PhDs
 
Thanks for letting me know..I found the website mentioned on FAQ 🙂 Actually I found it on Y! ..I am accustomed to using Y! , never use google..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heyeon said:
Thanks for letting me know..I found the website mentioned on FAQ 🙂 Actually I found it on Y! ..I am accustomed to using Y! , never use google..
switch! yahoo stinks
 
neoserenity333 said:
It's in the sticky announcement 😉, but may I ask how you found it on your own? Google search?

i think yahoo is okay, but i don't really do a lot of hunting there.