Website with stats for PharmD...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UCLAbrewin

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if there was a website similar to mdapplicants.com that listed all the stats for PharmD applicants.
 
There isn't a true good source like mdapplicants.com for pharmacy students, so you have to piece together the data:

AACP (dated data)

PharmCAS (dated data)

There are more links in the FAQ thread sticky on the top of this board. I haven't heard of a site where people can create a profile about their acceptances correlated with their stats.
 
Thanks! I'll try to see if I can put together everything on one site so that it's more organized. If anyone wants to help that'd be great! 😀