websites that may help for mba seekers...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dr_almondjoy_do

So Very Happy to Be Here!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I don't know if this has already been posted, but here are some really good websites that have helped me decide if and when I'd complete my mba.

www.ache.org
American College of Health Executives

www.acpe.org
American College of Physician Executives - this web site says how you can get an mba through your CME credits. I also signed up for their free journal, and I really liked the first issue I got. It was on managing disruptive physician employees and how to address staff issues between doctors and nurses. It made me even more interested in the whole thing!