USMLE Week Out. How do I overhaul?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SD Hopeamine

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Kind of getting stressed out. My test is a week from today. My predicted score is a 240 based on the following SAs

UWSA1: 237
UWSA2: 239
NBME 17: 230
Free120: 79%
UW percentage (not percentile): 69%

I took the free 120 today and my predicted score actually decreased slightly. I feel like i'm all of a sudden doing worse on UW blocks and it freaks me out a little bit. My goal is 240 and so I need help overhauling this week. What can I do this week that is going to be most beneficial for my step performance?

Any advice is much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all. Kind of getting stressed out. My test is a week from today. My predicted score is a 240 based on the following SAs

UWSA1: 237
UWSA2: 239
NBME 17: 230
Free120: 79%
UW percentage (not percentile): 69%

I took the free 120 today and my predicted score actually decreased slightly. I feel like i'm all of a sudden doing worse on UW blocks and it freaks me out a little bit. My goal is 240 and so I need help overhauling this week. What can I do this week that is going to be most beneficial for my step performance?

Any advice is much appreciated!
A. Dont burn out.
B. Focus on your weaknesses will give you that boost. Look at your UWorld subject breakdown and do amboss/UWorld questions on your lowest percentiles.
C. Double speed first 3 chapters of Pathoma
D. Never stop doing questions until a day or two before test day then just go light and relax. you dont want to be burnt for a 280 question marathon

Reactions: 1 user