Weekends Only

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AxeJ

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any jobs that will hire you for weekends only?

I would like to work Sat/Sun to supplement income.

I presume it's negotiable with locum tenens and part time. Just making sure.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any jobs that will hire you for weekends only?

I would like to work Sat/Sun to supplement income.

I presume it's negotiable with locum tenens and part time. Just making sure.

Thanks.

I bet you'd have almost zero problem finding a weekends only job.

Good to hear. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I expect most places a person made a good faith effort to look. I know plenty of people that would give up their weekend call.

Saw a posting on gaswork recently for weekend only coverage. I think you were on call friday night/saturday night/sunday night. Can't remember but I think it was OB in Nevada on Louisiana, two of the places I am looking at. Sounds doable.

I lied. In Georgia, another area I am sort of looking at. Here's the link. And both general and OB. Sounds good to me. My only thing is that I want to do a majority if not all my own cases especially coming out of residency. Otherwise I would apply.
http://www.gaswork.com/post/135974

Last edited:
That sounds pretty amazing.

Too bad I'm only an intern... hope something like this comes around in 2-3 years.

That sounds pretty amazing.

Too bad I'm only an intern... hope something like this comes around in 2-3 years.

All you have to do is talk to all the groups in town and ask them if you can be a weekend person. It won't take too many towns before you'll find you're a weekend person.