Weighing my choices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gilgamesh417

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. I have been accepted into the BU BAMS program and the Mt. Sinai MBS program and hope to get a response from Tufts' MBS program soon. I'd like some opinions on which is the best choice for me. I have a 3.2 GPA, 3.182 Science GPA, and a 35 MCAT. I currently live in NYC.
 
Hey all. I have been accepted into the BU BAMS program and the Mt. Sinai MBS program and hope to get a response from Tufts' MBS program soon. I'd like some opinions on which is the best choice for me. I have a 3.2 GPA, 3.182 Science GPA, and a 35 MCAT. I currently live in NYC.

Mt. Sinai. More specifically, OMG Mt. Sinai. Get them to divulge a wee bit of info on what happens with a candidate with your stats, but I would be very excited in your shoes.