Africa and Middle East Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar Pre-med admissions 2020

Started by Medico@qa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm Gladys. Is anyone else waiting for the post-interview decision for WCM-Q for premed? I'm really nervous..
My stats were 650R/W 780 Math
SAT 2 Math2C 800 Bio E 740 Chem 730
43/45 Predicted IB (HL Biology, Chemistry)
 
Hi,
I'm Gladys. Is anyone else waiting for the post-interview decision for WCM-Q for premed? I'm really nervous..
My stats were 650R/W 780 Math
SAT 2 Math2C 800 Bio E 740 Chem 730
43/45 Predicted IB (HL Biology, Chemistry)

Same! I am really worried.
Hopefully we will both get accepted!
Your stats are really good so don’t worry 🙂
Are you residing in Qatar?
 
Same! I am really worried.
Hopefully we will both get accepted!
Your stats are really good so don’t worry 🙂
Are you residing in Qatar?


Hi LEMA,

I reside in South Korea, a boarding school. How about you?
It's nice to talk to someone during this time!!
 
Hi i am planning of applying to Cornell Qatar for next year 2021 September, anyone else applying so can discuss/worry together🙂
 
Hi The website indicates two semesters of Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Does it make a difference if the course level is Academic, Pre-AP, or AP? Thanks

Someone asked for clarification on a different thread, so here it is: high school courses fall in three categories or levels, Academic (which is the standard level), Pre Advanced Placement (Pre-AP), and AP. The Pre-AP and AP levels are more challenging, and the AP is college level. If the student scores high in a specific College Board administered AP subject, he/she can be exempted from taking it in college.