Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar Pre-med admissions 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medico@qa

Reaction score
Hey,
Anyone applying for the 6 year pre-med + med program 2020 at Cornell Qatar ?

Members don't see this ad.

Yep I did. You got accepted for an interview or not yet?

Yep I did. You got accepted for an interview or not yet?

Nothing yet, maybe it's too soon idk. Wby?
What are your stats for SAT / ACT? (If it's okay to share) Did you give the subject Tests?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I'm Gladys. Is anyone else waiting for the post-interview decision for WCM-Q for premed? I'm really nervous..
My stats were 650R/W 780 Math
SAT 2 Math2C 800 Bio E 740 Chem 730
43/45 Predicted IB (HL Biology, Chemistry)

Hi,
I'm Gladys. Is anyone else waiting for the post-interview decision for WCM-Q for premed? I'm really nervous..
My stats were 650R/W 780 Math
SAT 2 Math2C 800 Bio E 740 Chem 730
43/45 Predicted IB (HL Biology, Chemistry)

Same! I am really worried.
Hopefully we will both get accepted!
Your stats are really good so don’t worry :)
Are you residing in Qatar?

Same! I am really worried.
Hopefully we will both get accepted!
Your stats are really good so don’t worry :)
Are you residing in Qatar?

Hi LEMA,

I reside in South Korea, a boarding school. How about you?
It's nice to talk to someone during this time!!

Hi i am planning of applying to Cornell Qatar for next year 2021 September, anyone else applying so can discuss/worry together:)

Reactions: 1 user
Hi The website indicates two semesters of Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Does it make a difference if the course level is Academic, Pre-AP, or AP? Thanks

Someone asked for clarification on a different thread, so here it is: high school courses fall in three categories or levels, Academic (which is the standard level), Pre Advanced Placement (Pre-AP), and AP. The Pre-AP and AP levels are more challenging, and the AP is college level. If the student scores high in a specific College Board administered AP subject, he/she can be exempted from taking it in college.