weird AAMC score trend

Started by osprey099
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

osprey099

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've gotten a pretty broad range of scores on my AAMC's so far:

AAMC 3: 35 (12PS, 11V, 12BS)
AAMC 4: 31 (12PS, 9V, 10BS)
AAMC 5: 29 (11PS, 8V, 10BS)
AAMC 7: 34 (13PS, 9V, 12BS)

Self Assessment Bio: 77%
Self Assessment Orgo: 93%
Self Assessment Chem: 84%
Self Assessment Physics: 83%

I don't know why my AAMC scores are all over the place but did anyone else see broad ranges for their AAMC scores and do well on the MCAT?
 
I've gotten a pretty broad range of scores on my AAMC's so far:

AAMC 3: 35 (12PS, 11V, 12BS)
AAMC 4: 31 (12PS, 9V, 10BS)
AAMC 5: 29 (11PS, 8V, 10BS)
AAMC 7: 34 (13PS, 9V, 12BS)

Self Assessment Bio: 77%
Self Assessment Orgo: 93%
Self Assessment Chem: 84%
Self Assessment Physics: 83%

I don't know why my AAMC scores are all over the place but did anyone else see broad ranges for their AAMC scores and do well on the MCAT?

i wouldnt consider your scores to be all over the place. relax youll do fine.