Weird change in status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smark775

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed on monday 3/6 at tufts and before my status said " Invited for an interview" I just checked today and it now states "received/under review" I have never seen this change before, any ideas of what it might mean?

Members don't see this ad.

smark775 said:
I interviewed on monday 3/6 at tufts and before my status said " Invited for an interview" I just checked today and it now states "received/under review" I have never seen this change before, any ideas of what it might mean?

Probably means Tufts is reviewing your application so they can make a final decision :)

aadsas is ******ed and pointless. i got accepted at case and my status is blank.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lidopaine82 said:
aadsas is ******ed and pointless. i got accepted at case and my status is blank.

To be fair it must be stated that the AADSAS only puts on thier website what the school gives them. So Case probably didnt give them anything.

smark775 said:

I know it sounds retarted but that means your file is under review after interview. Just wait they'll get back to you.