Weird essay question..

Started by dj1772
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dj1772

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did you all format your essay? I wrote my essay in several separate paragraphs, but there is no way to indent each one in the PTCAS essay box.
 
Also, how long did your essays end up being? It says 4500 character limit, I'm at 3500 and feel like I'm almost done. Is that bad, should I add more?
 
I just had a line of space between the paragraphs to show separation. Mine ended up right at 4500, but being a little short probably wouldn't be a huge deal.
 
Last edited:
A line of space should be fine, format wise.

Tip: I typed my essay on Microsoft Word (for Mac), and found that so long as I had the indentations in the Word document, when I copied it to PTCAS, the indentations carried over. (Just be sure that the indentation is highlighted when you press "copy").