Weird Situation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drrrrrr. Celty

Osteo Dullahan
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I decided I no longer really want to finish a minor and want to just finish biochem. I'll withdraw from my courses without W's but I'm curious if it'll irk any med schools. I mean I have a big planned list on aacom and now I'm suddenly just taking 3 credits ( I'll be done with my major regardless).

Members don't see this ad.

Nah they won't care. I did something similar, except it was with summer courses I dropped.

So I decided I no longer really want to finish a minor and want to just finish biochem. I'll withdraw from my courses without W's but I'm curious if it'll irk any med schools. I mean I have a big planned list on aacom and now I'm suddenly just taking 3 credits ( I'll be done with my major regardless).

As long as you are not getting Ws you should be fine.

You'll be fine.