For Sale Welch Allyn Panoptic Ophthalmoscope

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MJM09

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Selling a full Welch Allyn diagnostic kit including Panoptic Ophthalmoscope, Otoscope, Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, and upgraded Lithium Ion handle. This set is new/open box, as in I opened it after I bought it and then never used it. Since I'm now going into pain medicine and the likelihood of me using this is decreasing by the day, I figured it was time to let it go. Kit is >$1100 new. Listed here: Welch Allyn panoptic ophthalmoscope with Lithium Ion handle -NEVER USED- | eBay , starting at $325. Contact with any questions.

Pictures:
 
Last edited: