Welcome LVPharm!

Started by bananaface
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bananaface said:
Welcome to our new Pharmacy Residency moderator LVPharm! 🙂

:horns: :horns: :horns:
We crown you in Las Vegas 😍 Is anyone here attending the Monday and Tuesday meetings?
 
Congratulations, LVPharm!!! I know you'll do an awesome job!!

Best of luck.
Asor :luck:

bananaface said:
Welcome to our new Pharmacy Residency moderator LVPharm! 🙂

:horns: :horns: :horns:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering when this was going to happen! Congrats! 🙂
 
Thanks everyone! I'll probably start working on a small postgraduate FAQ for this forum this weekend 😉
 
LVPharm said:
Thanks everyone! I'll probably start working on a small postgraduate FAQ for this forum this weekend 😉

damn, you're like, awesome, dude. 👍