Welcome Marigold: Pedi assistant moderator

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats, Marigold!!

And as much as I appreciate your opinion on all things medical....I hope you'll continue to weigh in on the important issues, like American Idol 😎

PS, I'm totally ok with Kristy Lee going home. I'm still bitter about Michael Johns, though....
 
Thanks, Iatros and Jen!

Yes, I will certainly continue to contribute to...ahem....*important* matters like Idol! I was going to be really upset if Brooke had gone home instead of Kristy Lee. I think America finally got it right this week....but unfortunately got it very wrong last week.
 
Yay to Marigold! And our other wonderful moderators!!

Also, on a side note - house hunting is really exciting! I am doing it in Cleveland this weekend and it sure makes for some good times seeing what could possibly be a first house for my better half and i!!

🙂