Welcome RxWildcat - new Pharmacy Asst Mod!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow...the length between join date and modship has decreased. I remember when the mods were all on here for well over 2 years. Pretty soon they will have a little check box on the registration form, "Will you be a moderator? For the love of God, please?!?!"

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow...the length between join date and modship has decreased. I remember when the mods were all on here for well over 2 years. Pretty soon they will have a little check box on the registration form, "Will you be a moderator? For the love of God, please?!?!"

:laugh:
Not really. The vast majority of our mods were selected when they had been on for 4-8 months. I had been here for 5 months before I became a mod. I was the second mod for the pharm forums, so I have been involved in almost everyone's nomination. Glycerin had been her for 7-8 months. crossjb was next and he had been here for 4. Sarah had been here for 4-5.

Not really. The vast majority of our mods were selected when they had been on for 4-8 months. I had been here for 5 months before I became a mod. I was the second mod for the pharm forums, so I have been involved in almost everyone's nomination. Glycerin had been her for 7-8 months. crossjb was next and he had been here for 4. Sarah had been here for 4-5.

Jesus, really? Didn't seem like it. I've gone kookoo.