Welcome RxWildcat - new Pharmacy Asst Mod!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wow...the length between join date and modship has decreased. I remember when the mods were all on here for well over 2 years. Pretty soon they will have a little check box on the registration form, "Will you be a moderator? For the love of God, please?!?!"

:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow...the length between join date and modship has decreased. I remember when the mods were all on here for well over 2 years. Pretty soon they will have a little check box on the registration form, "Will you be a moderator? For the love of God, please?!?!"

:laugh:
Not really. The vast majority of our mods were selected when they had been on for 4-8 months. I had been here for 5 months before I became a mod. I was the second mod for the pharm forums, so I have been involved in almost everyone's nomination. Glycerin had been her for 7-8 months. crossjb was next and he had been here for 4. Sarah had been here for 4-5.
 
Not really. The vast majority of our mods were selected when they had been on for 4-8 months. I had been here for 5 months before I became a mod. I was the second mod for the pharm forums, so I have been involved in almost everyone's nomination. Glycerin had been her for 7-8 months. crossjb was next and he had been here for 4. Sarah had been here for 4-5.

Jesus, really? Didn't seem like it. I've gone kookoo.