-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Welcome to FutureRXGal
Started by bananaface
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
bananaface said:Welcome to our new co-moderator for the Pharmacy Forums, FutureRxGal!![]()
I noticed the addition of futureRxGal as a moderator As soon as I logged on. Congrats on the promotion! 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you, all! 😀 😍
Was there anyone interviewed at TSU lately, such as 2005?
What are the topics of writing?
What is the interviewing format?
Thanks for your answer.
HV.
What are the topics of writing?
What is the interviewing format?
Thanks for your answer.
HV.
whooptie doo....couldn't you guys pick a better mod?? Kwakster would of been the bong...I mean bomb!
Caverject said:whooptie doo....couldn't you guys pick a better mod?? Kwakster would of been the bong...I mean bomb!
Did you have sour grapes for dessert?
Only cause to turned down my hand made cannoli 🙁FutureRxGal said:Did you have sour grapes for dessert?![]()
Caverject said:Only cause to turned down my hand made cannoli 🙁
I'm not even going to touch this one.

Yeah, a 10 foot pole can be put to much better use. 🙂FutureRxGal said:I'm not even going to touch this one.![]()
I prefer the avatar she had with the dancing girl, now she got all sophistamicated. Can you bring back the dancing girl? oh yeah, congrats! i voted you for the mod position, so you owe me a beer. 😛
Congrats FutureRXGal!!! I noticed it too when I logged on this morning.... 😀
DrEaMeRcHiCk said:Congrats FutureRXGal!!! I noticed it too when I logged on this morning.... 😀
yay - congrats
Thanks, everyone! 😀
I found it! 😀 And about that beer...I'd have to see some ID first. 
DScheveningen said:I prefer the avatar she had with the dancing girl, now she got all sophistamicated. Can you bring back the dancing girl? oh yeah, congrats! i voted you for the mod position, so you owe me a beer. 😛
I found it! 😀 And about that beer...I'd have to see some ID first. 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAY! Congrats! 😀
(oh yeah, I'm not dead, I just kind of spent my spring break glued to the TV/radio/sports forums. March madness = becoming a serious addication. Sweet 16!! 😀 )
Oh no! You card? I thought you were gonna be the cool mod! Do you accept school IDs without a birth date as valid ID? 😉 (Hah, I'm 19 and a half. I'm gonna be the youngest person in my pharmacy class. Waaaaah, I don't wanna be the baby! *pout* *hissy fit*)
(oh yeah, I'm not dead, I just kind of spent my spring break glued to the TV/radio/sports forums. March madness = becoming a serious addication. Sweet 16!! 😀 )
And about that beer...I'd have to see some ID first
Oh no! You card? I thought you were gonna be the cool mod! Do you accept school IDs without a birth date as valid ID? 😉 (Hah, I'm 19 and a half. I'm gonna be the youngest person in my pharmacy class. Waaaaah, I don't wanna be the baby! *pout* *hissy fit*)
It's on extra high speed. 😱FutureRxGal said:Thanks, everyone! 😀
I found it! 😀 And about that beer...I'd have to see some ID first.
![]()
When I see it it moves like 200x per minute. Kind of nauseous.FutureRxGal said:Doesn't look that fast to me. 😕
bananaface said:When I see it it moves like 200x per minute. Kind of nauseous.
Maybe you need more sleep.
😛It is fast....

Congrats too! 🙂 🙂
Many Congrats!!!
WOOOHOOO!!! Congrats!!! You deserve it...you keep the sanity around these parts...LOL 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K

