Welcome to our new moderator!

Lee

Sleestack
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Expert
  • Dec 31, 1999
    1. Attending Physician
      Please give a big welcome to our new co-moderator for this forum, Yosh!

Yosh is currently a medical student and has quite a lot of good information on financial aid. I'll let yosh tell you more...

Welcome! :) :)

GDubDO

10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Dec 26, 2000
      Where?
      1. Attending Physician
        Woohoo!

I wanna be like Yosh! Well not EXACTLY like him....ok, i'd like to at least mildy resemble him...

Oh yeah, his knowledge of financial aid is boundless....he is truly an asset. Indeed.

Yosh

Livin' in the WINDY CITY
        10+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Oct 25, 1999
        NW Indiana
        1. Attending Physician
          Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone.

Currently I am a MSII at WesternU/COMP, in Los Angeles, CA originally from Long Island, NY...(home is soooo far away)

I was awarded the NHSC scholarship this year, and have many friends and classmates who have the military and other scholarships as well.

If anyone has any questions or anything...please feel free to post, e-mail, or PM me...

I want to make this forum as good and as informative as possible....I know financial aid can be a total pain....

...believe me I know

Anyway...thanks for the welcome...

I am happy to be here....

About the Ads
          About the Ads
          This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.