Welcome to our new moderator!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDN

Welcome to SDN
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please give a big welcome to our new co-moderator for this forum, Yosh!

Yosh is currently a medical student and has quite a lot of good information on financial aid. I'll let yosh tell you more...

Welcome! :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

Woohoo!

I wanna be like Yosh! Well not EXACTLY like him....ok, i'd like to at least mildy resemble him...

Oh yeah, his knowledge of financial aid is boundless....he is truly an asset. Indeed.

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone.

Currently I am a MSII at WesternU/COMP, in Los Angeles, CA originally from Long Island, NY...(home is soooo far away)

I was awarded the NHSC scholarship this year, and have many friends and classmates who have the military and other scholarships as well.

If anyone has any questions or anything...please feel free to post, e-mail, or PM me...

I want to make this forum as good and as informative as possible....I know financial aid can be a total pain....

...believe me I know

Anyway...thanks for the welcome...

I am happy to be here....

Members don't see this ad :)
Well folks, the man is gratious and eloquent...what more can a poor/starving med student ask for?

Thank YOU Mr. Moderator!

Yosh is the king of financial aid! His experience is vast...

I just wanted to say hello to Yosh! The forum is pretty quiet right now, but it'll get busy again in the near future. :)