Welcome to SDNs Fall 2017 Test Prep Week!

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DAT Destroyer

Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OAT.png
We are delighted to participate again in SDN's annual Test Prep Week.

We will be offering the 2017 OAT/Math Destroyer Combo Package

Winners will be chosen from amongst those who ask questions or otherwise contribute meaningfully to the discussion.”

Good luck to all!

Dr. Jim Romano And Nancy Steen
 
Last edited:
Hello, all and Happy Test Prep Week! My biggest concern for the OAT is the updated QR section as I’m not sure how to approach the quantitative comparison question types. Thank you for the opportunity to possibly win this package and good luck to all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully I'm not to late to be enter for a chance. My question is what is the best form of preparation for the OAT exam. Should I focus more on study guides or practice tests? Is a class suggested? I trying to find the best option to be successful.