Welcome!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDN

Welcome to SDN
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to our newest forum. Our thanks to those guests that have requested the forum. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Finally!!!! i am too excited about this.

now it's off to work. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, Lee and all the mods who helped!! All of us EMS guys and gals appreciate out new "home":clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Amy B
Wow a new forum. what will SDN think of next:clap:

this forum has been a long time coming. YAY!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

it's definitely been a long time coming!!! one question though...

how often was it requested before i posted my threads about it.........?

Originally posted by Geek Medic
None to my knowledge. It was all you.

ah...........cool..........I guess I was able to help out SDN....despite my old reputation of being notorious..:laugh:

Originally posted by SMW83
it's definitely been a long time coming!!! one question though...

how often was it requested before i posted my threads about it.........?

Normally I would just let this go but some of your posts (the ones in the everyone forum) were quite annoying...You remind me of a newbie EMT. I posted this (I cut out some of the post) on the EMT/Paramedics represent thread in April 2003...

Originally posted by PluckyDuk8
Hi again,
I just posted over in the MD thread about starting a forum dedicated to emt's and medics (I think it fits in the medical professionals column). What do you think? I also filled out the form out to those in charge of the forums suggesting it. There are enough of us and it would be a great place for us to chill, share concerns and stories.

PluckyDuk8 posts some compelling evidence regarding who actually holds the intellectual property rights of the EMS Forum idea.....:idea:

Originally posted by PluckyDuk8
Normally I would just let this go but some of your posts (the ones in the everyone forum) were quite annoying...You remind me of a newbie EMT. I posted this (I cut out some of the post) on the EMT/Paramedics represent thread in April 2003...

OH NO!! Is this our first flame??? !! :D:clap:

I love our forums!

I don't flame, I quack!

I can definately tell that I haven't been on here in a long time, because there is now this forum!!!! RIGHT ON! It's cool, definately enjoying the old war stories. Hope to post some myself soon. Take care everyone!

Wow. Congrats on the forum, everyone...I just discovered it too. About time! EMTS and Paramedics Represent lives on...

raDiOnut