About the Ads

PluckyDuk8

Pluck of all Plucks
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2002
Chicago
    Originally posted by SMW83
    it's definitely been a long time coming!!! one question though...

how often was it requested before i posted my threads about it.........?

Normally I would just let this go but some of your posts (the ones in the everyone forum) were quite annoying...You remind me of a newbie EMT. I posted this (I cut out some of the post) on the EMT/Paramedics represent thread in April 2003...

Originally posted by PluckyDuk8
    Hi again,
    I just posted over in the MD thread about starting a forum dedicated to emt's and medics (I think it fits in the medical professionals column). What do you think? I also filled out the form out to those in charge of the forums suggesting it. There are enough of us and it would be a great place for us to chill, share concerns and stories.

Tas

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Dec 22, 2003
    www.emsjournal.com
      Originally posted by PluckyDuk8
      Normally I would just let this go but some of your posts (the ones in the everyone forum) were quite annoying...You remind me of a newbie EMT. I posted this (I cut out some of the post) on the EMT/Paramedics represent thread in April 2003...

OH NO!! Is this our first flame??? !! :D:clap:

I love our forums!

Krazed_Medic

Registered Banned User
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      May 6, 2001
      Oklahoma
      1. Pre-Medical
        I can definately tell that I haven't been on here in a long time, because there is now this forum!!!! RIGHT ON! It's cool, definately enjoying the old war stories. Hope to post some myself soon. Take care everyone!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.