"Well-rounded"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CatTech

VetTech/Pre-vet
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Disregard my thread... I was being idiotic. :( Sorry!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm confused that you're taking clin path and anatomy, but haven't finished your pre-reqs? How is that possible? Aren't they pre-reqs themselves for those upper-level bio classes?

As regards the time in class -- I think that's true across a lot of schools. Maybe not NO credit hours, but six hour labs are regularly only 2 credits, if not less ... or four hours of lecture and four of lab are only three credit hours. Not to be harsh, but all of us dealt with these issues, not having time, studying a lot, and still were found to be well-rounded. And if you are applying in 10/11 (in two years) couldn't you join clubs NOW and have more than one year of membership?

Edit: I really didn't mean to sound crabby -- lots of histo fries my brain.

Last edited:
I'm confused that you're taking clin path and anatomy, but haven't finished your pre-reqs? How is that possible? Aren't they pre-reqs themselves for those upper-level bio classes?

She is in a vet-tech program, so they are clin path and anatomy geared towards that.

And I have to agree with WiGirl, unfortunately your class situation isn't really any different than what the rest of us have gone through.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, I must have missed that elsewhere ... sorry --- but makes SO much more sense now!

PS: Way to get good classes under your belt then, because clin path is tricky I've heard! :)

sorry i was so whiney. finals approaching=not good for the brain. (half semester classes in case you are wondering) i know you guys know what i mean, i wasn't intending to sound like i had it so much harder than anyone else. geez, i wish i could go back and just completely delete the thread... =/

hopefully you guys don't think i'm a big complaining loser now... lol

Last edited:
well, i didn't apply this cycle, so i don't have that stress (thank god!)

but i have finals next week, and my clin path prof hates us... lol

on a positive note, i discovered that our final for large animal clinics is a presentation on a specific disease of our choice, which was already assigned weeks ago--just didn't tell us that was our final. so i don't have to worry about that one! =) actually, we are going out to lunch w/ money we've earned from lab (the lab is basically us being techs for the university owned animals, and some outside clients. so the money we've earned from treating outside clients' animals is going towards our lunch)

yay for fun finals! =)