We're getting close....

Started by aer12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aer12

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We're getting close...its been almost 4 weeks. I'm guessing we'll receive something in the mail in the next two weeks!!! Last october I got my results 6 weeks to the day...so maybe we'll hear something two weeks from this saturday!?!?!?
 
We're getting close...its been almost 4 weeks. I'm guessing we'll receive something in the mail in the next two weeks!!! Last october I got my results 6 weeks to the day...so maybe we'll hear something two weeks from this saturday!?!?!?

Two weeks... that's too long... I can't wait anymore