Quantcast

Wes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Geeta1236

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0

Members don't see this ad.
Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know if WES requires your foreign educational institution mail credentials directly to WES?
 

wisedent

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Geeta1236 said:
Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know if WES requires your foreign educational institution mail credentials directly to WES?
Yes they need it . in sealed covers they need it to send to them directly from universities th emarks cards signed by the controller of examination.
 

kosha

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
wisedent said:
Yes they need it . in sealed covers they need it to send to them directly from universities th emarks cards signed by the controller of examination.
hi
from what i gather they dobut i asked the same question few days a go and a freind told me that they send it just like tht photocopies wiht no sign nothing
so correct me if iam wrong
 

wisedent

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
kosha said:
hi
from what i gather they dobut i asked the same question few days a go and a freind told me that they send it just like tht photocopies wiht no sign nothing
so correct me if iam wrong
hi kosha ,
i sent them the notarised copies of marks cards. they didn't accept. and asked me to send them it in a sealed envelop with the signature of the controller of exam. but for ece the photo copies are sufficient.
 
Top