Geeta1236

10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know if WES requires your foreign educational institution mail credentials directly to WES?

wisedent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
Geeta1236 said:
Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know if WES requires your foreign educational institution mail credentials directly to WES?
Yes they need it . in sealed covers they need it to send to them directly from universities th emarks cards signed by the controller of examination.

kosha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2003
nothridge,california
Visit site
Status
wisedent said:
Yes they need it . in sealed covers they need it to send to them directly from universities th emarks cards signed by the controller of examination.
hi
from what i gather they dobut i asked the same question few days a go and a freind told me that they send it just like tht photocopies wiht no sign nothing
so correct me if iam wrong

wisedent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
kosha said:
hi
from what i gather they dobut i asked the same question few days a go and a freind told me that they send it just like tht photocopies wiht no sign nothing
so correct me if iam wrong
hi kosha ,
i sent them the notarised copies of marks cards. they didn't accept. and asked me to send them it in a sealed envelop with the signature of the controller of exam. but for ece the photo copies are sufficient.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads