Program-Specific Info / Q's Wesley College MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone get accepted to Wesley?!
I got accepted. However the letter did not arrive until Friday and by then the class was already full. So I was accepted but currently don’t have a spot in the program. Very frustrating process, don’t think that is fair or right.
 
I got accepted. However the letter did not arrive until Friday and by then the class was already full. So I was accepted but currently don’t have a spot in the program. Very frustrating process, don’t think that is fair or right.

I agree, I don’t think it was a fair process at all. I’m sure in the next few months people will decline their spot though. Was wesley your first choice or are you considering other schools?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted. However the letter did not arrive until Friday and by then the class was already full. So I was accepted but currently don’t have a spot in the program. Very frustrating process, don’t think that is fair or right.

This happened to me also. I just got my acceptance letter in the mail yesterday. However I had received the email that the class was already full on Friday, so I didn’t even know I got in until right now.

I agree that it’s a frustrating process for sure. I feel lucky to have already accepted at another university prior to all this. Wishing you all the best- I hope you end up getting your spot.
 
I got accepted but like many others I didn't get my letter till Friday and the class is already full. Anybody have any idea what the tuition cost is?
 
No I’m going to another school! But that’s what Amy said at the info session, I think 64 credits includes the summers
 
I agree, I don’t think it was a fair process at all. I’m sure in the next few months people will decline their spot though. Was wesley your first choice or are you considering other schools?
Not my first choice and I was accepted into other schools and will likely go to one of those! So at least that’s good!