West Coast Class of 2025, making a decision.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

S_DJ

Reaction score
Hello!

I made this forum for people accepted into West Coasts class of 2025 DPT cohort. I have had a few conversations with people who were accepted but unsure of the program and thought we could use a thread to talk about our findings and share our thoughts!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello!

Thank you for making this forum and I have also been accepted to WCU for cohort 2025! Congrats to you for getting in!

Haven’t found substantial amount of information other than what’s on website, but other PTs I know have told me that they know the professors who are really cool and great. They have also told me that WCU has more weeks of clinicals than usual when compared to other schools. Which is not a bad thing, but rather a positive since most of experience is gained on the field anyway.

I have also tried to view the “DPT program information” link they provided in an email but it does not work for some reason, any luck with that?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Congrats to you both for getting accepted! I have committed to the program, but also can't seem to find much information about it. I have found a couple youtube videos with some insight but not much else.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!

Thank you for making this forum and I have also been accepted to WCU for cohort 2025! Congrats to you for getting in!

Haven’t found substantial amount of information other than what’s on website, but other PTs I know have told me that they know the professors who are really cool and great. They have also told me that WCU has more weeks of clinicals than usual when compared to other schools. Which is not a bad thing, but rather a positive since most of experience is gained on the field anyway.

I have also tried to view the “DPT program information” link they provided in an email but it does not work for some reason, any luck with that?
I also have had trouble with the DPT program links. I feel like I've just been having trouble navigating their website in general lol

I also have had trouble with the DPT program links. I feel like I've just been having trouble navigating their website in general lol

Hey! Congrats to you too for making it and committing! Definitely a huge accomplishment. But yea I emailed Mary for any updated videos of the program but she only sent me a new one of the campus tour. And looks like the Dean, Dr. Burke-Doe, will be presenting on March 25 at 1pm. Have you heard from others about the school other than what’s online?

Hey! Congrats to you too for making it and committing! Definitely a huge accomplishment. But yea I emailed Mary for any updated videos of the program but she only sent me a new one of the campus tour. And looks like the Dean, Dr. Burke-Doe, will be presenting on March 25 at 1pm. Have you heard from others about the school other than what’s online?
Yes, I'll be watching that presentation on the 25th! Honestly, I haven't heard too much, but I found an instagram page of students from the class of 2023 and kind of got a glimpse of what it's like. haven't reached out to the owner of the account yet, but i probably should at some point!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! Is anyone set on attending WCU this May?! Looking for one more roommate in a 3 bedroom 2 bath. Literally a mile away from campus! Let me know :)

Hi! Is anyone set on attending WCU this May?! Looking for one more roommate in a 3 bedroom 2 bath. Literally a mile away from campus! Let me know :)
Is there a summer cohort?

Hi! My name is Lilia Fernandez and I have been accepted in the 2025 cohort class at West Coast University, but in LA. I will be in the September class. I am looking for roommates as well. My Instagram is lilia_fernandez7

Hi! My name is Eileen and I have also been accepted into WCU class of 2025 cohort. I’m hoping to connect with my fellow classmates and I’m also looking for roommates as well. My Instagram is eileen__c