West Coast University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nevertooold93

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello!
First time poster here but long time lurker!
I just received an email from West Coast University that I qualify for an interview!

Has anyone else gone through WCU (or any other DPT program) for an interview? Any tips?

I am very excited and nervous too so thank you for all your help!

Members don't see this ad.

hello!
First time poster here but long time lurker!
I just received an email from West Coast University that I qualify for an interview!

Has anyone else gone through WCU (or any other DPT program) for an interview? Any tips?

I am very excited and nervous too so thank you for all your help!
Congrats! I'm likely going to submit my app for WCU in the next week. I thought their deadline wasn't until February and they weren't rolling admission though?

Members don't see this ad :)
How long ago did you submit for WCU before they sent you an email?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I submitted my application at the end of August and then had to resubmit a transcript for Acadmic Update on PTCAS a few weeks after that to say I graduated. But now I just received that invitation so it has been a few months

Congrats! I'm likely going to submit my app for WCU in the next week. I thought their deadline wasn't until February and they weren't rolling admission though?

I had applied at the end of August

Has anyone heard back from West Coast University since interviews?

Thanks! I interviewed on Friday (2/24). As of now, yes. I'm on the waitlist at 3 other schools so if I don't get in there then I will go to West Coast.

Reactions: 1 user
Did they give you a deadline to accept their offer of acceptance?

I had my interview on 1/27, got an email today that I am waitlisted

I also got an email saying I was waitlisted but I never even received an interview invite... Did this happen to anyone else?

Reactions: 1 user
I also got an email saying I was waitlisted but I never even received an interview invite... Did this happen to anyone else?
Same thing happened to me. I received the email last night