West Coast University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nevertooold93

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello!
First time poster here but long time lurker!
I just received an email from West Coast University that I qualify for an interview!

Has anyone else gone through WCU (or any other DPT program) for an interview? Any tips?

I am very excited and nervous too so thank you for all your help!
 
hello!
First time poster here but long time lurker!
I just received an email from West Coast University that I qualify for an interview!

Has anyone else gone through WCU (or any other DPT program) for an interview? Any tips?

I am very excited and nervous too so thank you for all your help!
Congrats! I'm likely going to submit my app for WCU in the next week. I thought their deadline wasn't until February and they weren't rolling admission though?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long ago did you submit for WCU before they sent you an email?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I submitted my application at the end of August and then had to resubmit a transcript for Acadmic Update on PTCAS a few weeks after that to say I graduated. But now I just received that invitation so it has been a few months
 
Thanks! I interviewed on Friday (2/24). As of now, yes. I'm on the waitlist at 3 other schools so if I don't get in there then I will go to West Coast.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also got an email saying I was waitlisted but I never even received an interview invite... Did this happen to anyone else?