Program-Specific Info / Q's West Coast University MSOT Spring 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SlyOT

Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the thread for West Coast University MSOT Spring 2021! If you were accepted and will be starting in January of 2021, then CONGRATZ!!!

My name is Spencer and I was accepted to the program! I can't wait to start my OT journey and thrilled to work with those who are on the same path! I wanted to invite my fellow classmates to connect outside of SDN on this Facebook Group Page:

So excited to meet every one of you!! :D

To my fellow classmates:

Is anyone interested in moving into an apartment/house together? Finding a place to stay in SoCal is my biggest priority at the moment. Please let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Spencer congrats! I recently also received my acceptance email and I am very excited!

I don’t have a facebook or else I would join your group :D

I also live in the LA area so I dont need housing but if you need help with anything in this area I will do my best to help you so reach out!

Hi Spencer congrats! I recently also received my acceptance email and I am very excited!

I don’t have a facebook or else I would join your group :D

I also live in the LA area so I dont need housing but if you need help with anything in this area I will do my best to help you so reach out!
Thanks for being the first one to respond to this thread!

Here’s a URL link to our West Coast University Spring 2021 FB group after you make a Facebook!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey ladies!
I haven't been admitted but i have my interview soon. Any advise or things i should know going into it?

How do you guys like the program so far? I got accepted to the OTD program for Fall 2021 and wanted a bit more insight. Congrats guys!