West Virginia Fee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmonee6

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been contacted by WVU requesting you to send your $50 app. fee? Or has anyone just sent it without them asking?

Members don't see this ad.

i had contact with this school several times b/c, like you, i was hearing NOTHING.

i confirmed with them that my app. was complete and was told that it is under review. the woman i spoke with back in august said that it would take them 1-2 months :eek: to go through the out-of-state apps and determine who gets a secondary. at that time the fee will be requested.

so, it's going to be a while :sleep: .

they did not request an application fee, just a huge whopping acceptance fee.
I am stunned.

Members don't see this ad :)
i just got the supplemental app. in the mail today along with a request for the $50 application fee. they give you 2 weeks to fill it out and mail it back.

Ditto. I am excited that a lot of schools are finally reviewing applications! Good luck to all!

Same here, received the secondary application on 30 August 2006. Anyone hear about interviews yet? How will they go about contacting candidates for interviews, phone, letter?