WestCoast University Interview...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DjT3kN

BoxerPT
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an email notice from them earlier that I moved onto the next step and will be receiving an interview date and time shortly....

Did anyone else get this email as well? Woot woot! I'm so happy!!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys congrats!
If you don't mind me asking what are your stats? I was thinking about applying here but don't want to waste my time if I don't have a chance. Also, I thought there wasn't rolling admissions?

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got mine today! My stats are pretty sorry so I was really glad to have gotten an interview. I would say give it a shot.

3.22 GPA overall
2.79 GPA science
over 600 hrs outpatient
50 hrs inpatient
3 awesome references (2 PTs, 1 professor)

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like I will be turning this interview down, since I already got accepted to my top choice.

Reactions: 1 users
I got one as well last Wednesday! Still waiting to see what day.

i'm turning the offer down. Got in 3 schools already. Good luck to all

Confirmed for the 23rd of Jan! Woot woot! Anyone else going on this same date?

Im hoping to get the same date. But havent gotten the email yet. Just got the email for February 13th.

Last edited:
I'll be there the 23rd!

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't gotten my interview date yet. I wonder why...
Did you have classes this past Fall semester? They sent me an e-mail saying they won't look at your application until Fall grades are complete and sent in to PTCAS.

Did you have classes this past Fall semester? They sent me an e-mail saying they won't look at your application until Fall grades are complete and sent in to PTCAS.

OH! I see. So we just have to report it in PTCAS and send another transcript?

OH! I see. So we just have to report it in PTCAS and send another transcript?
If you had classes this past Fall semester, you have to do an academic update on PTCAS where you enter the grades for the classes that were previously listed "in progress" (listed under the coursework section)...then you press the "E SUBMIT" on the bottom of the page...then you have to re-send the updated transcripts to PTCAS like you did previously. Also, some schools that you applied to may want updated transcripts sent to them as well, so make sure you know which schools require that.

Yes, I had two classes this past FALL semester. I'm planning to update my transcripts soon.

Oh you still had to update and got an interview date? Now I'm back to wondering why I haven't gotten mine yet.

Oh you still had to update and got an interview date? Now I'm back to wondering why I haven't gotten mine yet.
I contacted Mary yesterday because I had the same concern and she said that they are going down an average GPA ranked list. Just got an email today with my interview date though, Feb 13th 1pm

Mine is Jan 24! Also, I took a class this past fall and received an interview before I submitted my academic update

Hello!
I will be there February 13th at 1pm! WOOOHOOO! Doesn't it feel great to have an interview :D

Reactions: 1 users
How did you guys think the interviews went this weekend!? I thought it went pretty well. I was nervous! Does anyone know when they send out acceptances/rejections?

How did you guys think the interviews went this weekend!? I thought it went pretty well. I was nervous! Does anyone know when they send out acceptances/rejections?
I think it went really well! The interview was more like a conversation, much more calm and relaxed. I liked the campus too! They send out notices for acceptance/ rejection in March. That's what our student tour guide said anyway.

I think it went really well! The interview was more like a conversation, much more calm and relaxed. I liked the campus too! They send out notices for acceptance/ rejection in March. That's what our student tour guide said anyway.
My student guide (Steven) said the same also. After asking Chris and Noreen, same responses. I LOVE the campus and the professors. They're all so down to earth and genuinely concerned about their first cohort. Seeing that made me feel giddy inside, knowing that if I'm in, I'll have that same guidance and camaraderie. I feel Dr. Hartgraves did an excellent job in choosing a diverse and well qualified staff. I hope to hear back from them in March.