-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WestCoast University Interview...
Started by DjT3kN
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also got mine today! My stats are pretty sorry so I was really glad to have gotten an interview. I would say give it a shot.
3.22 GPA overall
2.79 GPA science
over 600 hrs outpatient
50 hrs inpatient
3 awesome references (2 PTs, 1 professor)
3.22 GPA overall
2.79 GPA science
over 600 hrs outpatient
50 hrs inpatient
3 awesome references (2 PTs, 1 professor)
I got mine too!
I got one as well last Wednesday! Still waiting to see what day.
alright good. lol because i was starting to think they forgot to email me.
I haven't gotten my interview date yet. I wonder why...
Did you have classes this past Fall semester? They sent me an e-mail saying they won't look at your application until Fall grades are complete and sent in to PTCAS.I haven't gotten my interview date yet. I wonder why...
Did you have classes this past Fall semester? They sent me an e-mail saying they won't look at your application until Fall grades are complete and sent in to PTCAS.
OH! I see. So we just have to report it in PTCAS and send another transcript?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you had classes this past Fall semester, you have to do an academic update on PTCAS where you enter the grades for the classes that were previously listed "in progress" (listed under the coursework section)...then you press the "E SUBMIT" on the bottom of the page...then you have to re-send the updated transcripts to PTCAS like you did previously. Also, some schools that you applied to may want updated transcripts sent to them as well, so make sure you know which schools require that.OH! I see. So we just have to report it in PTCAS and send another transcript?
Yes, I had two classes this past FALL semester. I'm planning to update my transcripts soon.Did you have classes this past Fall semester? They sent me an e-mail saying they won't look at your application until Fall grades are complete and sent in to PTCAS.
Oh you still had to update and got an interview date? Now I'm back to wondering why I haven't gotten mine yet.
I contacted Mary yesterday because I had the same concern and she said that they are going down an average GPA ranked list. Just got an email today with my interview date though, Feb 13th 1pmOh you still had to update and got an interview date? Now I'm back to wondering why I haven't gotten mine yet.
Mine is Jan 24! Also, I took a class this past fall and received an interview before I submitted my academic update
Excited for this interview Saturday!

I think it went really well! The interview was more like a conversation, much more calm and relaxed. I liked the campus too! They send out notices for acceptance/ rejection in March. That's what our student tour guide said anyway.How did you guys think the interviews went this weekend!? I thought it went pretty well. I was nervous! Does anyone know when they send out acceptances/rejections?
My student guide (Steven) said the same also. After asking Chris and Noreen, same responses. I LOVE the campus and the professors. They're all so down to earth and genuinely concerned about their first cohort. Seeing that made me feel giddy inside, knowing that if I'm in, I'll have that same guidance and camaraderie. I feel Dr. Hartgraves did an excellent job in choosing a diverse and well qualified staff. I hope to hear back from them in March.I think it went really well! The interview was more like a conversation, much more calm and relaxed. I liked the campus too! They send out notices for acceptance/ rejection in March. That's what our student tour guide said anyway.