Wester-Ca 2009 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RXGeneration

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Western applicants,

This thread is for those who have applied or in the process of applying to Western for 2009 (such as I am) and have questions or want to share advice/tips.

Let me start first with my questions.
I planned to apply early but have been stuck with ps for a while and finally submitted my Pharmcas. Now I am onto supplemental apps. Have you guys submitted your supplemental, yet? I feel time is flying by and I am actually getting very nervous now:scared:.

As I was looking at the supplemental app, I noticed that a lot of the questions are some what similar to Pharmcas such as extracurricular activities, why a career in pharmacy, etc... So, I am wondering how the questions should be answered? Would it be repetitive to list similar activities or answer the same questions as Pharmcas? Any advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, it will be repetitive when you answer the questions, so don't worry about it too much. Just make sure that you don't copy it word-for-word from the PharmCAS (not that I assume that you would do it, but just saying). :)

Yea, I'm still working on the supplemental app. Almost done though. Anyone planning on attending one of the info sessions?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am working on mine, too. I don't think I will attend the info session since I am currently out of state.

working on it as well...longest supplemental EVER...blah

Hello Western applicants,

This thread is for those who have applied or in the process of applying to Western for 2009 (such as I am) and have questions or want to share advice/tips.

Let me start first with my questions.
I planned to apply early but have been stuck with ps for a while and finally submitted my Pharmcas. Now I am onto supplemental apps. Have you guys submitted your supplemental, yet? I feel time is flying by and I am actually getting very nervous now:scared:.

As I was looking at the supplemental app, I noticed that a lot of the questions are some what similar to Pharmcas such as extracurricular activities, why a career in pharmacy, etc... So, I am wondering how the questions should be answered? Would it be repetitive to list similar activities or answer the same questions as Pharmcas? Any advice would be appreciated.

I submitted my PharmCAS application on 7/29. Supplemental application was submitted sometime last week. Do you guys mind sharing your stats????