Western App status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZzZzSleepyhead

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So on the Application summary page, it finally shows that my App has been received from service and DAT scores as well.
But it still says
Application Status: Incomplete - Items Outstanding

Seems wierd b/c I have dates received for everything listed... Does anyone have app status marked as completed??:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

So on the Application summary page, it finally shows that my App has been received from service and DAT scores as well.
But it still says

Seems wierd b/c I have dates received for everything listed... Does anyone have app status marked as completed??:smuggrin:

Same for me. Nothing to worry about though.

Members don't see this ad :)
But it still says

Mine switched to "Complete. Ready for review" yesterday.

But it still says

Mine has been like this for a few days also, not sure what the dealio is.

Mine has been like this for a few days also, not sure what the dealio is.

I called to ask about that a while back. The admissions office told me they just left the status as incomplete until they had verified that everything was there before releasing the app to the adcom.

Someone on another thread said they also had some technical difficulty getting the data from AADSAS. I'm not sure which is true. Maybe both.

Ah, mine just changed to complete today.

Ugh, I'm still seeing items oustanding.. I hope it changes sooon..

Ah, mine just changed to complete today.

same here! but i indicated on my secondary application that my DAT will be re-taken (and it has now) and the scores won't be sent for another 2 weeks...

Hey

where'd you guys check your application status or materials left to send in for western?

i couldn't find it
is it under apply now?

thanks a lot

you find this information on your AADSAS application website.

On the tabs (located on right-side of webpage).

Click on either "School Decisions" or "Supplemental Materials"

On my application status, it says I'm a "Re-applicant" even if I'm not one.

Did this happen to any of you?