You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Western Carolina DPT
Started by PT.NC.2019
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mmmolllllzzzzz
New Member
I was accepted a little over a week ago!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PT.NC.2019
New Member
Me too!! Surely they will have a lot of movement from people off the waitlist right?I interviewed Dec 7th and have only heard crickets...I've reached out to them and gotten no response...
PT.NC.2019
New Member
Would you share your stats if you don't mind? Thank you!!I was accepted a little over a week ago!
mmmolllllzzzzz
New Member
When I interviewed (Nov) they made it seem like everyone who interviewed would be on the waitlist but didn't specifiy when they would send out the final decisions and I think the snow may have caused some issues on their end.
cGPA: 3.8
pGPA: 3.57
LOR: PT, professor, advisor
cGPA: 3.8
pGPA: 3.57
LOR: PT, professor, advisor
Ya'll I have nothing to add except that I think it's really neat that there are enough of us pumped about the program to start our own forum. I'm waiting to hear back as well and WCU remains my numero uno choice. Just wanna wish you all good luck, positive vibes, and various other types of good juju while we wait. I feel like if we haven't heard back yet, we are likely on the waitlist. I second the interpretation that anyone that interviewed and wasn't automatically accepted is on waitlist. I will also say, academic update stuff is still being processed. That may be a factor in the trickle of acceptances we've spotted on SDN.
So, this was their response: PT is working hard to make offers and then to start the waitlist. If you have not heard something yet, please bear with us.I just sent a follow up email to grad admissions instead of the department, so I’ll let you know if I hear back!
Maybe this is wishful thinking/me interpreting that how I want, but it sounds like they may still be making the initial offers...?
Thank you! I’m officially on the waitlist...were you able to find out your place on the waitlist by calling Ms. Linda?Ya'll check your Apply Now! and scroll to the bottom of the screen for your decision!! And if you made waitlist, call up the lovely Ms. Linda who may give you spectacular news!
PT.NC.2019
New Member
I just got accepted yesterday! It seems they are sending acceptances out one by one. Good luck to you guys and I hope to have you fine folks as classmates next year!