Western Carolina Interview

Started by Don713
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Don713

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone headed to WCU's interviews this weekend? Can anyone shed any light on the interview and/or program? Thanks
 
I'll be headed to WCU next weekend (the 11th) for the interviews. Interested to see how the group interview interaction will work out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be headed to WCU next weekend (the 11th) for the interviews. Interested to see how the group interview interaction will work out.

I'll be there as well. I did one group interview at another school and there is was similar except everyone answers the question, meaning you have time to think if you aren't first but also have to come up with something that hasn't been said yet