Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, did that... Still doesn't work. I guess I have to call in jan
My e-mail log in stuff didn't work either. I called them a few weeks and they told me my e-mail hadn't been activated yet since I hadn't pay my deposit. But if people's worked without paying the deposit I guess we gotta figure out whats wrong.
Speaking of deposit, I sent mine out on the 17th via certified mail with a return receipt. I got the return receipt back so I figure they must have gotten the deposit but when I called/e-mailed I got the same message that they are out til the 2nd. Should be fine I think?


! I did call my admissions counselor and emailed her a copy of my acceptance letter from another school which required a deposit soon, so that's why they informed me over the phone.