Western essay topic

Started by HopefulAg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopefulAg

Texas A&M CVM c/o 2014!
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of the essay topics for Western is this:
8. Name an individual whom you admire greatly and explain why. What influence has this person had on your life and future?
Has anyone asked if it has to be someone you know, or if it can be anyone?
 
One of the essay topics for Western is this:
Has anyone asked if it has to be someone you know, or if it can be anyone?

I wrote about somebody I hadn't met, and how what they've written has influenced me.
 
I wrote it about someone I do know and has influenced me, but I don't think the implication is that it has to be someone you know.