Western Fin. Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

twosoakers

Addict & Western U '11
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone received any notice yet? I was told April, but I've received nothing.
 
Call the financial aid office and ask. Don't worry, you will get plenty of money (even if all loans) to cover your expenses.
 
Nope, I have not received financial aid yet either. But I will let you know when I do. I kind of don't want to see all the debt I'm going to just yet 😛
 
I just wanted to give you all props! I'm excited for you & your acceptance to Western. I am traveling out there this august to check the school out. So far it is my number one! I'm not applying till this summer, but I get so excited when I see posts about Western.
CONGRATS!!!!!:clap: