Western Health interview

Started by excitedPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

excitedPT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview on Dec 14th. Any tips? and anybody else going to be there?

I'm nervous and excited! It would be my first interview!!
 
Congrats!

When did you turn in your apps (PTCAS and supplemental)? I'm still waiting to hear back
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Did they notify you by e-mail? I received confirmation on 9/20 that they received my app + supplemental stuff, but I haven't heard anything from them since. Fingers crossed!
 
I received an email today for an interview as well! Hopefully I'll see you on December 14th 😎
 
Congrats on the interview! Do you mind sharing your stats??I am interested in applying there as well.
 
herPT, do you mind sharing your stats. I really want to apply to to Western next Fall
 
I applied there, but haven't gotten offered an interview or been denied. Has anybody been rejected yet from Western U?
 
lineoffire1175

Hey..Congrats! I have got interview from them as well, I have selected Jan 28. Hope to you see you there, you are going on Jan 28. Also, do you mind sharing on how you are preparing for the interview? THnkx!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad