Western Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gotchamatcha

Reaction score
Hi all,

I will be interviewing at Western this month. I am following this page in terms of preparing for my interview: Western University of Health Sciences College of Podiatric Medicine Interview Feedback

However, I am having a difficult time trying to find out which part to be focusing on. Has anyone interviewed at Western? Did you find that this site was accurate in terms of questions asked? What was the style of interview, was it a panel? Any additional information would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I will be interviewing at Western this month. I am following this page in terms of preparing for my interview: Western University of Health Sciences College of Podiatric Medicine Interview Feedback

However, I am having a difficult time trying to find out which part to be focusing on. Has anyone interviewed at Western? Did you find that this site was accurate in terms of questions asked? What was the style of interview, was it a panel? Any additional information would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hey there, dont stress too much over all the possible questions they could ask you. I would suggest simply looking back at al your experiences and try to better understand yourself as an individual, such as understand how you deal with stress, manage conflicts, etc. By knowing yourself better, you can be sure to be able to answer every and any question they ask you as they will all be about you!

I wish someone had told me this before my interview at Western because just like you, i was prepared to answer every SDN question, however none really came up, and all of them were specific about me and my experiences that I declared on my AACPMAS application.

Not sure if this was only for me or if they're changing their questions this year, but either way, the better you know yourself and are able to communicate your mental processes/actions in various situations, the better the interview will go. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user