Western Interviewers

Started by jesterman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jesterman

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have interviewed at Western, can you tell me who interviewed you? Thanks!
 
Dr. Sunil Prabu (professor) and Dr. Nancy Nguyen (alum). I might have spelled their names incorrectly though. They both were extremely friendly and welcoming.
 
mine is Dr. Wallace Murray, and the other one is an alumni. I forgot her name tho. Both of them are really nice. Dr. Murray asks a lot of situational questions. Good luck on ur interview!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone interviewed on 1/27 heard anything from Western yet? They told us that decisions will be made after two weeks (or longer).
 
Dr. Jennifer Le (a faculty) & a guy (a pharmacist recruiter from Vons nearby my house). I forgot the guy's name ^^;;;;;;;