western interviews from 3/15/07

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heuristicdoc

please, don't stand up
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received mail who interviewed on the 15th of March? I have not been home for a few days and will not be back for a few more, I was wondering if I should have a neighbor go check for me.

Members don't see this ad.

still anxiously waiting

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed on the same day. i havent heard anything from them since then.

I still have not heard anything but it should be coming soon. On another note though, is anyone else a little concerned with the cost of living and how little the financial aid provides? Good luck to everyone!

You all haven't heard anything yet? That's strange. Usually they take about two weeks to come up with a decision. Perhaps you can call them. Or maybe the decision is in the mail.

Good luck to you all.

You all haven't heard anything yet? That's strange. Usually they take about two weeks to come up with a decision. Perhaps you can call them. Or maybe the decision is in the mail.

Good luck to you all.

Thanks for the info. I am hoping to get the decision tomorrow!!!

Thanks for the info. I am hoping to get the decision tomorrow!!!

I also interview 3/15/07 and have not heard from them, except for that email about the tuition change.

i suggest you call western asap because they didn't contact me within two weeks after my interview (and still haven't sent me anything) so I called them.
I found out that the committee had met and looked at my app but could not come to a decision. They wanted my grades from senior year.

It would have been nice of them to actually send me even an email saying they need more info from me...but I guess sometimes you just have to be pro-active if you want to go to the school

Waitlisted. :( I got the letter today. It was postmarked on the 28th so you should be receiving yours soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am sorry to hear that you were waitlisted, I hope it moves fast for you. I did not receive my letter today so hopefully it will come on monday!!!

gahhh. i wonder if the class is still full even after the march 15th deposit. i guess i'll find out tomorrow. good luck everyone who is waiting.

I think I read in one of the earlier threads that the alternates start getting taken off in May/June, and a lot of them at that. Who really knows.

I just got a letter of acceptance today. I interviewed in the middle of February and was placed on High Alternate due to class being full. I will be releasing my seat though in a few days after I officially recieve a letter from CCOM. Hopefully it will go to some of you. Good luck.

blargh still nothing.

I interviewed on 3/15, and I just received my letter today. I was placed on the high alternative list. However, since I've chosen to attend another school, I'm going to be withdrawing from the list. I'm going to send them a letter tomorrow. Good luck, everyone! :luck:

I received my letter today and I was waitlisted. I am a high alternate...more waiting.

I received my letter today and I was waitlisted. I am a high alternate...more waiting.

I have yet to interview (4/12).
If, at that time, I am waitlisted, is it still possible to become a high-alternate, or does interviewing late affect that status as well? (i.e., could I interview and be ranked ahead of people who have already interviewed and are on the regular-alternate list?)

I have yet to interview (4/12).
If, at that time, I am waitlisted, is it still possible to become a high-alternate, or does interviewing late affect that status as well? (i.e., could I interview and be ranked ahead of people who have already interviewed and are on the regular-alternate list?)

Yes, you can interview and be placed on the high alternate list ahead of people who are have already interviewed and are on the regular alternate list.

Yes, you can interview and be placed on the high alternate list ahead of people who are have already interviewed and are on the regular alternate list.

But we strongly advise you against it;)