Western Kentucky University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sand@heart

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard from WKU?

Members don't see this ad.

I did yesterday --- I will be declining my interview invitation -- so hopefully that opens it up for someone else! :)

I got invited to Interview yesterday but will be declining as well. I've already been accepted at my first choice school!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to you both! I accepted the invite and was thinking I may see others there from this site

Reactions: 1 user
I accepted the invite, but told them I could only come on the twelfth since I have an interview at another school on the 5th. I haven't heard back from them confirming there is a spot for me that day. Have any of you who have accepted the invite gotten an email back yet?

I know you're excited but WKU had a snow day on Friday and Monday. They will get back to you all soon. So excited to meet you all at interviews! Best of luck to you! Peace and God bless

I actually just received an acceptance letter into my first choice school so I will be declining my offer to interview. Hopefully it will open up a slot for someone else :)

Speaking of WKU...

Anyone have thoughts/opinions on this being such a new program? If you decided to go elsewhere, what was your main reasoning, if you decided to go to Western, why the first choice? I have been accepted a few others places and will be interviewing there. Just weighing pros and cons.

To the applicants I had the pleasure of meeting at interviews, best of luck to you! Let me know if you have any other questions that may not have been answered at your interview.
Peace and God bless

Do any of the current students know anything about how the waitlist works? And if possible what are the odds as far as how far back is still likely?