-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Western Kentucky
Started by baseballPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Talked to them today. From what I understand they haven't even started reviewing apps. They have been out of the office since last week trying to cover all their bases for candidacy of accreditation. They hope to have interviews the first week of March. I was a little bummed to hear that but it is what it is.
Just saw an update on the WKU DPT website; interviews will be March 7 and 8. Notifications of interviews should be delivered around the 3rd week of February. Best of luck! Hopefully we'll be Hilltoppers this summer!
Peace and God bless
Peace and God bless
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything yet? I know I hate this waiting game!!!
Got my interview invite this evening around 6! =D
Got my interview invite this evening around 6! =D
Me too! Maybe I'll meet some of you there! Lord willing we will all be Hilltoppers this summer!

Best of luck!

Peace and God bless
Has anyone been able to print off the Visitor Parking Map? Also, anyone know the address for Tate Page hall?
Maybe see some of you there!
Peace and God bless
Maybe see some of you there!
Peace and God bless
I know they said we wouldn't know anything until Friday (3/15) at the earliest, but has anyone else caught themselves checking their e-mail constantly?
Peace and God bless
Peace and God bless
I know they said we wouldn't know anything until Friday (3/15) at the earliest, but has anyone else caught themselves checking their e-mail constantly?
Peace and God bless
I check CONSTANTLY. It's definitely a lesson in patience. Right now I'm just trying to fill the time with distractions and TRY not to think about it. So soon, though! In the grand scheme of things, this is nothing. =)
Email or USPS letter? I haven't gotten an email but also haven't checked my snail mail.
Just prayingI am #7 on the waitlist, but I withdrew my name from consideration today because I will be attending UK. That moves everyone up a spot, so hopefully this helps someone! Best of luck to everybody.
I really wanted to go to Western and I had really made some great relationships with the faculty but UK is the best choice for me. Enjoy a great program with great faculty where you have the chance to be part of something really special as the inaugural class.
Best Regards,
Chrissy
I really wanted to go to Western and I had really made some great relationships with the faculty but UK is the best choice for me. Enjoy a great program with great faculty where you have the chance to be part of something really special as the inaugural class.

Best Regards,
Chrissy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I wanted to know if anyone had any insight on what to expect at WKU's interview. I get sooo nervous for interviews so wanted to know anything that'll improve my chances for getting in haha. Thanks in advance!
Hi I was wondering if you got an interview invite and when did you get it?
Hello! I wanted to know if anyone had any insight on what to expect at WKU's interview. I get sooo nervous for interviews so wanted to know anything that'll improve my chances for getting in haha. Thanks in advance!
Hey! Yeah I got an interview invite last week.. I'll be going for the Feb 14 interview session.Hi I was wondering if you got an interview invite and when did you get it?
I got one too!!! Thank goodness
Chicity, Mind posting your stats and stuff? I'm from the chicagoland as well
Just got my invite as well. Curious to hear what everyone's opinion is on the program and the accreditation status? I believe its a "candidate for accreditation" that will be reviewed in 2016.
Anyone heard from WKU in 2018?? Just got an email inviting me to the "admissions day" and wanted some insight on that
Anyone heard from WKU in 2018?? Just got an email inviting me to the "admissions day" and wanted some insight on that
I got invited to the admissions event as well, so I will being seeing you there! Unfortunately, I do not know much about it; however, they did say that they would be sending out a schedule soon!
I know that there is not an interview. I have an interview for Bellarmine the same day and they said I could leave early and that it would not negatively affect the chance of getting accepted. I wonder how they will be able to get to know us without a formal interview.
Yeah exactly!! I am so confused that it's mandatory but not an interview then how are they going to decide who to admit or not?!?! Anyone that takes the time to go to the event gets in?? Just doesn't make sense but I'm excited either way!I know that there is not an interview. I have an interview for Bellarmine the same day and they said I could leave early and that it would not negatively affect the chance of getting accepted. I wonder how they will be able to get to know us without a formal interview.
Just got the schedule email and it was sent to 94 people.... apparently it's not a shoo in kind of thing...
Just got the schedule email and it was sent to 94 people.... apparently it's not a shoo in kind of thing...
I also noticed that...😱
Does anyone know how we should dress or if we are allowed to bring a parent with us? I was just going to wear what I wore to another PT school interview but I want to make sure it's not a casual event. I was also surprised to see so many applicants on the email but hopefully they tell us more about this whole situation at the event.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I agree. I would be safe and not bring a parent and wear a formal outfit
That email has me so confused haha
Agreed... the whole thing is strange. Where are you guys coming from? I'm from NC so it's going to be quite a driveThat email has me so confused haha
Agreed... the whole thing is strange. Where are you guys coming from? I'm from NC so it's going to be quite a drive
I'm from Kentucky, ~2 hours away from Bowling Green.
Anxiously awaiting the email today 
Anyone plan on declining that got accepted? Waitlisted.Anxiously awaiting the email today![]()
Yupp also wait listed.....Anyone plan on declining that got accepted? Waitlisted.
I'm pretty far back, in the thirties. So I'm not super optimistic lolYupp also wait listed.....
Yupp 44..... and I drove 7 hours one way and spend $111 on a hotel room... I wish we had at least known our status beforeI'm pretty far back, in the thirties. So I'm not super optimistic lol
I am number 3 on the waitlist. I’m hoping to get accepted. It will be my first acceptance.
Have you heard from wku yet?I am number 3 on the waitlist. I’m hoping to get accepted. It will be my first acceptance.
Yes. I’ve been accepted!!!!
That's awesome! I was found out that I was accepted on the 12th!Yes. I’ve been accepted!!!!
Me too! Are you going to attend?That's awesome! I was found out that I was accepted on the 12th!
Yes. I am. I already sent my deposit. Are you going to attend?Me too! Are you going to attend?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I am. I’m looking forward to June.Yes. I am. I already sent my deposit. Are you going to attend?
Me too. I'm super excited!!Yes I am. I’m looking forward to June.
I have decided to attend UK.
Anyone gotten in off the waitlist recently? I just found out I'm #11