Program-Specific Info / Q's Western New England University OTD 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ARomMSUMPH2017

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My application for OTD is under secondary review by WNE as I was on their reserve list. I am curious to know if anyone knows whether they mail out their admission decisions or if they e-mail them.
 
Well for anyone who is still waiting to hear from Western New England University for the OTD program or plans to apply to their program in the next year, etc. I received a telephone call from the Admissions director and I received an e-mail shortly after notifying me of their offer of admission. I will be accepting it and attending.