Western Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dqkt

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone go to the interview on thursday, 24th at Western Pharmacy?

Members don't see this ad.

haha.. this is a very old thread...

but yes i did

have you heard any news yet?

lktm831 said:
haha.. this is a very old thread...

but yes i did

have you heard any news yet?

no have you? lol. I"m one of the guys of many, many girls there. who are you?

Members don't see this ad :)
DScheveningen said:
no have you? lol. I"m one of the guys of many, many girls there. who are you?

i was the very underdressed, wearing open toed shoes, nervous, interviewed for a long time missed the walking tour, asian girl; Linh. :oops:

i wonder when we'll hear something. :confused:

oh i'm danny, and i still haven't heard :scared:

:scared:

so i called Kathryn Ford (director of ad) and asked about my status, she said the letters for that interview date were sent out a while ago??? :eek: she said give it til monday~ she wouldnt tell me my status.

bleh

lktm831 said:
:scared:

so i called Kathryn Ford (director of ad) and asked about my status, she said the letters for that interview date were sent out a while ago??? :eek: she said give it til monday~ she wouldnt tell me my status.

bleh

You're lucky you are allowed to call the school where you interviewed. I interviewed at Temple last month, and it was made clear to us that if we attempted to contact the admissions staff in any way, that our application would be automatically withdrawn.
A friend and I had asked our interviewer for his contact information so we could send him a thank you note, and he and the administrative assistant of admissions told us that sending ANYTHING, or even emailing or phoning, was expressly forbidden.
The suspense is killing me! I have an interview at my 2nd choice school on Saturday, but I had really hoped to hear from Temple by now!

Congrats for those got interview. I just start sending my supplemental now. Btw, should I put my pic in the suppl? For those successful got interview, did you?

Congrats for those got interview. I just start sending my supplemental now. Btw, should I put my pic in the suppl? For those successful got interview, did you?

uhmmm...you are aware that this thread was from 2005 right? I don't think anyone has received an invite yet.